Application support plays a key role in managing one’s information system. This is because it determines one of the basic criteria by which the level of service quality is defined.
But what are the steps that lead to application assistance that can truly make a difference?
- Understand what the goal is: define what you want to accomplish in your organization and how you define the type of service provided;
- assessment: make an assessment of the business situation and identify its specifics for the most suitable type of Service Desk–virtual, local, etc.–;
- planning and implementation: drafting an action plan for Service Desk design and how to implement it;
- verification of goal achievement: metrics agreed upon in the design phase are used as the basis for subsequent interaction.
Based on our personal experience, that we have been supporting the application support of insurance industry excellences for 10 years, it is of crucial importance to be able to trust 100% of the expertise of the service provider and from the management mode.
Venicecom’s goal is to provide service that lives up to the demands of our Clients. This is precisely why our consultants are ITIL certified, and ticket resolution is carried out by adopting processes and guidelines from one of the world’s most widely used Service Management FrameWork.
For example, for our Client in insurance, all consultants have industry-specific skills. They are familiar with the processes of activating and managing different types of insurance coverage, they also know how to provide process advice to the Sales Network and other users who need assistance.
The result can be easily monitored through:
- Critical Success Factors – Critical Success Factor – CSF –
- Key performance Indicator
- Incident closure methods and related activities carried out within it.
Another proof of the effectiveness of the service? Backlog. Through the work of our Service Desk, the important milestone of consistently lowering the backlog to a 91% decrease in 12 months was achieved.
Are you looking for an application support service you can trust? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 041 2525 811.